July 22, 2021
- Members who were credited with serving Union Activity with the NYCDCC between Jan. 1, 2020 and March 20, 2020 will receive credit for 2021.
- All other members who work 99 or more hours in the jurisdiction of the NYCDCC will need to perform union activity for the NYCDCC by Thursday June 30, 2022.
- Members who have questions can be directed to the Union Activity hotline at 212-366-7810 Monday through Friday between the hours of 2 pm and 4 pm.
- To view upcoming Union Activity options, members need to sign in to the Members Section of the District Council website. Once in the Member Section, look for the Union Activity link, and click on it to view the options.
- If members cannot log in to the Members Section, you can direct them to the Communications Dept. at 212-366-7316.